The Best Time to Use Feng Shui is When You…
- Are looking for work
- Want to find a new romantic partner
- Need more money
- Would like a better job
- Feel disconnected from Spirit
- Want to improve your health
- Want to improve your marriage
- Feel stuck in any area of life
- Need to re-ignite your creativity
- Have been arguing way too much with your children or spouse
- Are feeling antsy and dissatisfied, even if you're not sure about what or why
Other Great Times to Get Started are:
- When you're looking for a new home
- When you're selling your old home
- When you're thinking about renovating or redecorating
- When you feel like there's been nothing but bad luck going on lately
Feng Shui Timing
Moon phases, Chinese astrology, Western astrology, auspicious (and inauspicious) hours, and Holy Cow, there are three different New Years (including plain old January 1)? It's enough to make your head spin.
If you take all of the potential timing factors into consideration, you'll start to think that in order to get the most from feng shui, you've got to wait for a new moon, take a ceremonial bath in warm almond milk, light a special candle and some sandalwood incense and… seriously: none of that is necessary. You can do feng shui whenever you want.
Yes, there are some astrological factors you might want to keep in mind if you have the flexibility and it's the kind of thing that floats your boat. And here's what's missing from all of that advice: YOU are the key ingredient in making your feng shui work. If that means putting up that wind chime right now while you are full of inspiration and enthusiasm, instead of waiting until sometime next week, go do it now! And if you've been thinking maybe you'll do some feng shui "someday," make today that day.